Terms + Conditions
Parking: All parking to be on street or in main front driveway. NO PARKING IN BACK OF HOUSE. Absolutely NO blocking the residences’ driveways.
Smoking: No smoking inside the house. Breaking this policy results in a cleaning fee of $250.00.
1. All decorations and equipment must be delivered and set up on the same day as the event and removed at the conclusion of the event unless other arrangements are pre-made with The Watson House manager. The manager reserves the right to bill the sponsoring party for removal of any left items. Please inform your vendors that all pick ups and deliveries of goods must be coordinated through the event manager to ensure vendor access to building and/or rental space.
2. No furniture or decorative objects belonging to The Watson House may be moved from their respective positions without the permission of the event manager.
3. Nothing may be nailed, tacked, taped, hung, stapled or affixed in any way to the facility, inside or out. All decorations, other than free standing, must be approved by The Watson House manager. In no manner will The Watson House permit any employee, guest or contracted party to deface, damage or otherwise injure The Watson House property or its facility.
Event Cleanup/Waste Disposal:
1. All trash to be placed in marked trash can container for Watson house.
2. All trash to be removed from grounds, front porch, rear porch, interior rooms.
3. DO NOT use neighbor trash cans.
4. All decorations, food and drink container products and all trash must be collected in plastic bags. For all events serving food, Renter and/or Caterer shall collect all trash generated from the event on the night of the event and placed in the trash container for the Watson house.
5. Caterers must leave all food preparation and serving areas neat and clean. This includes, but is not limited to, the kitchen and all other surfaces used which have food or spillages, including all floors.
6. Renter will reimburse The Watson House at cost for the labor, supplies, and/or equipment needed or expended should The Watson House find it necessary to do further cleaning, removals or repairs to return the area to its original condition.
1. Watson House release forms to be signed by authorized agent of event coordinator.
2. The Watson House assumes no responsibility whether personal injury or property damage arising out of event.
3. Due to liability, renter and/or caterer must provide adequate staff for set up, event and breakdown.
4. Exceptional care and caution must be taken at all times by event staff to ensure that attendees are aware of all limiting factors, conditions, situations and unknown occurrences that could cause bodily injury, mental anguish, and property or personal damage, both present and future.
5. The Watson House manager has the right to eject, or cause to be ejected from the premises, any person or persons (including unruly and unsupervised children) engaging in disruptive, belligerent or threatening conduct. The manager reserves the right to refuse admission to any person displaying the above behaviors or who appear intoxicated. The Watson House shall not be held liable for any damages by the applicant through exercising this right.
1. All incidents arising during scheduled event are to be handled by renting parties.
Damage to Facilities and Equipment:
1. If Renter or any of Renter’s staff, volunteers, participants, invitees, licensees, and/or any individual(s) on or near the Facilities and Equipment as a result of Renter’s use of the Facilities and Equipment under this Agreement causes damage to The Watson House, Facilities and Equipment, other than ordinary wear and tear, Renter shall pay any costs associated with repairing the damage and restoring the Facilities and Equipment to their condition prior to Renter’s use thereof.
Invoice and Payment
1. Payment is to be made by check payable to Watson House.
2. 100% of the venue rental fee is due and payable, along with a signed rental agreement.
3. Failure to pay may result in cancellation of your event.
4. Labor fees and charges for items added during event will be billed after the event. Renter agrees to pay post-event invoice within 30 days of invoice date.